Tong Hua Labs is an Innovation and Creativity Lab under Tong Hua Holding Public Company Limited, a diversified Thai holding company active in Media, Technology, and Finance. The lab was established with a mission to nurture innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Our lab's current efforts mainly focus on researching and developing solutions to realize the Web3 vision. Our vision of Web3 is a combination of the Decentralized Web and the Semantic Web. We seek to see a new type of application built on a more decentralized, verifiable, and secure internet, where users are given power and control over their data, identity, and transactions. And one where machines can process and understand all our information to act as our second brain, facilitating our lives.
Below are some of the projects we are committed to:
- A Web3 Knowledgebase
- A Web3 Developer Community
- An open co-creation platform for building decentralized P2P collaborative smart apps for the knowledge economy
We are looking for a trustworthy, curious, sharp, and proactive full-time Technical Writer & Researcher to join our team in making the internet a better place.
The individual will be accountable for researching and producing high-quality, easy-to-follow Web3-related content for technical and non-technical audiences.
Here is a glimpse of the things you'll be learning, playing, and writing about:
- LibP2P, IPFS, IPLD, Substrate, Polkadot, CRDT, Proxy Re-encryption, Zero-Knowledge Proofs, Verifiable Credentials, Linked Data, Atomic Swaps, Cross-chain Communication, Cryptography, Consensus, Token Economy, Web of Trust
Are you up for the challenge of helping shape the internet? Want to become an expert on decentralized technology (Not just about blockchain but all things Web3) from a technical standpoint? Want to help raise awareness about the broken web? If so, join us and let's make it happen together.
- Work across teams composed of product managers, developers, designers, researchers, and marketers, to plan, research, develop, write, and maintain content (in Thai) such as documentation, product demos, tutorials, blogs, and social media posts.The content you will write ranges from the various projects we are working on to other projects that we find interesting to topics that you are personally curious about.
- Translate Technical Content from English/Mandarin to Thai.
- Collaborative P2P Learning with subject matter experts and teammates
- Manage and update a research library. Share relevant research and information with team members as it is discovered and cataloged.
- Edit, clarify and proofread content written by others.
- Participate in the product design, development, and marketing process to provide inputs on issues and trends
- Connect and engage with Web3 Enthusiasts around the world
- Must be extremely passionate and curious about Web3
- A Native Thai Speaker that is proficient in English or Mandarin.
- Strong technical background, such as a degree in Computer Science or a related subject. (Ability to read code, run the protocol software, etc.)
- Prior work experience or extracurricular activities with a focus on technical writing or editing
- Desire to succeed in a technical writing & research career
- Excellent written, editing, speaking, and research skills
- Ability to make complicated subjects easy to understand
- Ability to leverage visual diagrams to explain technical architectures and flows
- Persistence and initiative to learn
- Ability to work autonomously and is a proactive and self-motivated individual.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment, actively engage subject matter experts, and follow through on commitments
- Strong mathematical foundation (e.g., Advanced Mathematics, Algebraic combinatorics, Linear Algebra, Set Theory, Graph Theory, Statistics)
- Knowledge in Computer Networking, Information Security and Cryptography
- Knowledge in a wide variety of decentralized technologies
- Experience with developing decentralized/P2P applications
- Developer Community Building Experience
- Graphic design skills
- Social Media Marketing skills
- Experience using networked thought tools
- We value everyone's opinions and encourage our teammates to challenge the status quo and collaborate to build innovative solutions.
- We value initiative and learning. All employees have a generous personal budget to support their continuous learning (e.g., attend conferences/workshops and access paid resources of your choosing).
- Opportunities to travel abroad and network with industry leaders and foreign software developers.
- Performance Bonus & Token Incentives to motivate employees to work towards the same goal.
- Flexible Working Hours & Casual Dress Code.
- We host company retreats because bringing the team together is something we value a lot (pending due to the Covid pandemic).
- We love playing and experimenting with cutting-edge technology and hope you do too!
Email [email protected] titled "Your Name - Technical Writer & Researcher Application" and provide:
A brief description of why you are applying
Professional CV written in English
Original Thai Technical Writing Samples
Each sample should be 500-1,000 words in length. It could be about anything technical. For example, you might submit a conceptual overview of new technology. The samples may be excerpts from larger works but should be complete enough to stand on their own.
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We would still love to hear you out and see how we can work together to realize our vision.